GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 13:06:37 EST
Daddy Sang,

The trio of Ashcroft, Romsfeld and Bush will destroy the U.S constitution and
set up the most powerful police state in the World if they have their way,
and all of it would have been for the benefit of the few who own and control
American big business, and who want to control the World and turn poor people
all over the World into their little production slaves so they can make even
more money.

Their weapon is instilling fear in the hearts and minds of Americans and to
to get them to relinquish their constitutional rights litle by little by
telling them that this is requiremd in order to keep them safe from the
clutches of terorism.. By the time these folks wake up, and if this
administration is not sent packing in the next elections, it will be too late
both for America as well as the rest of the World.
How was it that in a country that prides itself as a country where democrary,
one man one vote is the basis of the system of government, their highest
court in the land selected a president as opposed ot having a recount of the
votes in Florida?

Even if you ask a 6 year old child who has been taught the basic principles
of  what is supposed to be system of govenment in this country, they will
tell you that even if a situation arises that warrants not just the
recounting of votes in one state, but in the entire country, that is what has
to be done if one is abiding by the constitution which overides any state law
as far as preserving the one man one vote theory of this government is
concerned.

Instead, Bush was "selected" with the influence of big business who run
everything in this country, so they can carry out their agenda of owning the
World.
Just take a look at the situation with Iraq. Is the U.N involvement not
supposed ot be the method ot og with and give a chance to if the real motive
for was was just disarming Hussien? Instead, even as these inspections are
going on, any idiot can plainly see that the Bush administration has
continued to prepare for war and is not listening to or giving any chance to
what the inspectors are doing.

It is also becoming apparent that the Europeans and Russians are just other
players in the the accomplishments of this masterplan. Thy are just going
through the motions of objecting to what the U.S plans to so, but if you
watch carefully, in the end, these guys will let the U.S pursue it's dirty
game because they will get a piece of the pie make no mistake about it.
All these people are playing a dirty game that is fuelled by self interest,
and to feed their greedy lifestyles and the poor people of the World are in a
situation where any  country sitting on oil reserves will be taken over by
those who have always operated on the notion that anything good is only for
them, and the rest of the poor people in the World will be enslaved by a new
and well disguised form of slavery to serve the needs of these very same
greedy lot. This new form of enslavement is clothed in terms like
Globalization, partnership in the war on terrorism, loans from the World
Bank, and overseas investment in poor cpuntries by the multi-nationals.

All these troops the Bush Administration is sending to different parts of the
World to "fight terrorism" are there for other purposes and not for fighting
terrorism. All of them are being strategically positioned to support the U.S
plan to take control of all the major oil producing centers  of the World,
and to protect the routes via which they will transport this oil to sell it
to the Asian market and other markets.

This country also sees China as something to fear, and so they are
strategysing to control any possible threat that this giant nation may pose
in the future, whether militarily of finacially.

The troops that are going to places like Phillipines and Nicaragua are there
ot harass the local folks and to get them out of certain lands. For example,
in Phillipines where the U.S government says they are fighting "terrorism" by
the Abu Sayaf group, the local folks are testifying that they are the targets
and that infact, these so-called terrorists are released when they are caught
by the American soldiers.

There are still conscientious human beings in this country who are decent and
who stand for the truth. They are making their voices heard all over the
place, and now, they have a TV station in addition ot a web site. This group
consists of people from all walks of life and when you folks have the time,
please do visit their website:

<<http://www.freespeechtv.org/>>

If you subscribe to Dishnetwork, you can catch them on channel 9415

Jabou Joh