GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamine Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 15:43:27 -0500
Mr. Sidi Sanneh:

I wish to express my condolences to your family on the death of your dear
mother.  Bro Sheik Tejan Nyang has indeed brought back memories in
mentioning Peel, Primet and Llywelyn streets.

May her soul rest in perfect peace.

Sanneh
> and extended family, both at home and abroad. May Yaboye's soul rest in
> perfect peace under Allah's light, and may He grant her a place in
Jannatul
> Firdaus. Ameen.
>
> Jabou Joh
>
> In a message dated 12/30/00 4:06:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> writes:
>
> << Sidi Sanneh and family ,Yama and Haddy Sanneh regrets toannounce the
>  dear of their mother Ya boye  which sad event occurred this afternoon.
>  Ya Boye was a caring mother who took interest in all the children around
>  Peel, primet and lywellan street.Our condolence to Seedy, Mai Chow in
>  the U.S. and the rest of the family. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
>
>  Chi Jamma,
>  Bro. Sheikh Tejan Nyang.

> if you have problems accessing the web interface and remember to write
your full name and e-mail address.

--- Lamine Conteh
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.