GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 20:27:52 -0000
All,
Regional stuff... working on country-specific letters (including Gambia's.)

Due to time pressures, we'll need a back-up so that we could make ALL
monthly meetings to drive home our seriousness/commitment to ADNA's ideals.
ADNA meets the FIRST/SECOND TUESDAY every month. Time 9:00am to 1pm. It
requires taking half a day off work. Place: 100 Maryland Ave NE (Right
across the Supreme Court -behind the US Capitol.) Next meeting Tuesday
1/9/00. Appealling to all DC area people. Drop me a line if you need
pointers.

Saul.