GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
yeks drame <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 03:32:14 PST
Yes,
We can never go forward if we stand still! Political maturity and awareness
is essential at this juncture, and that is for Gambians to evalute and value
these two eras(The Jawara and Jammeh eras) of social,political and economic
catastrophe. We had really not moved forward, so why should we stand still.

The humble brother's idea of political reconcialiation and healing is a very
sound idea,even though it may involve a long process of consultations and
education.

Lets take the chance!