GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Moses Sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:07:37 +0000
Jassey-Conteh,

I have now come to the conclusion that you are a blind NCP supporter and
would not for one second see any fault(s) on them.

Below you wrote:

>I wished Ousainou had not given the selected few leadership
>roles.  I wished Ousainou had reached out to the rest of
>the opposition.  I wished Ousainou had done what he promised
>me.  I wished Ousainou was open.  I wished Ousainou had not
>engaged the UDP in a suicidal marriage with the PPP.

Could you please tell us who the selected few are? Do you mean Dembo Bojang,
Sam Sillah? What exactly are insinuating here?

Please, accept the fact that SM Dibba is power hungry and he stands no
chance in Gambian politics. Let the old man smell the coffee...

regards,

Mose