GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:36:27 EST
Helllo Modou Sidibeh,
I am sorry to hear that you had problems calling the Gambia. From my own
experience, I am sure there was no Y2K problem in The Gambia. I called The
Gambia on January 1, 2 and 3 without any difficulty.  I also got calls and a
fax on the 2nd of this month from the Gambia. I think you had a prepaid
calling card that was not prepared for Y2K and also that the Swedish switch
board was saturated for them to control the calls and instead they have to
blem The Gambia for no reason. If The Gambia had  a Y2K problem, I would not
be able to call from the US nor receive calls or fax from the Gambia. May
your calls go through. God Bless you.
Michael