GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 15:08:54 +0100
We have lost a very good friend, brother and relative.
Pa came recently from Mecca, where he attended the annual Haji.
He came three days ago.
Pa Biran Bunn Gaye was a very good friend and brother to me.
We grown up together at the nabourhood and spend our childhood together.

Pa Gaye was also a very good friend and classmate of my brother, the late
Ebou Jobarteh, late Alhagi Jallow and late Baboucarr Chan. Pa was an
outstanding sportsman, he has played basketball for Crab Island, GHS, Banjul
South and Adonis, he has represented The Gambia in athletics in high jump.
May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Alhagi