GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdou sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 08:00:55 -0800
Ebou but when you left the country, Jammeh's
government alleged you of looting the state
resources.According to the New-Africa report of 1996-
Gambia's missing millions, You are given the power of
to deposit the money in Jammeh's private account in
credit Lyonne and during which you siphon some to your
account with City bank in New York.If you are
defending Jammeh now then who is corrupt?.Ebou, can
you remember you interview with BBC focus on
Africa?These happened at a time when the government
which you a spokesman is not transparent to the
populace.If that report is sensational true why did
you or Jammeh's government not sue New Africa for
libel?Ebou, you can tell us that Jammeh and his
Government are not corrupt, the crude oil sage is
another testimony.History will be the judge!
Abdou Karim Sanneh
Manchester UK