GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 18:48:16 GMT
Fr. Mose,

Well said! You need to emerge from the shadows. This is no longer a pro/con
APRC issue. It's simply about the survival of our people. No Gambian with
sense will attack you for speaking the truth. If they do, you're sure to
have defenders. We'll either have to get rid of these savages, or they'll
end up killing all our people. I agree with your sentiments.

Saul.