GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:32:36 +0000
Bukhari, I agree with your position.  However, intermittently, we need to
put the breaks on the thief and liar that is Ebou Jallow Jammeh.  Here you
have a certified criminal that comes here to preach about ethics.  Ebou is a
con artist and cannot do anything but continue to con his way.  However, he
knows exactly what Jammeh has in store for him.  If Ebou can lie about
stealing from Gambians when we have records to show his theft, why would
anyone buy his cheap posturing? The guy even lied to Gambians that he is
pursuing a joint JD/MBA program at Georgetown Univ., when the idiot does not
even hold a bachelors degree of any sort.  Myself and other Gambians called
the University to catch him at just one more lie.  Yet, he still sold that
same lie in an interview with the Daily Observer.  This does not include the
many lies he has spread here and the countless flip flops.  What happened to
his plagiarism schemes he used to peddle here in an attempt at Greek
Philosophy sophistry?  He was caught with his pants down only to mutate to a
political analyst and self appointed propagandist for Yaya.  All and sundry
on this list know that Ebou is a fraud and a criminal.  One can be open
minded and engaging, but if you engage a criminal, one also has a
responsibility to call the criminal what he is.  Ebou is a criminal and it
is a travesty for folks to ignore his criminal activity and mindset to focus
on his clown act he believes to be "sophisticated political discourse".  He
can foam at the mouth on anything, but the moment you take him on, on his
criminal ways, he just fizzles, only to change skins to pursue another scam.
  Folks, the online community is Ebou's playground to test his fraudulent
schemes.  But, we are here to whip him back to his burrow any time he rears
his ugly head.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou

>From: bukhari Sillah <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: THINGS FALL APAR/ebou Jallow
>Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:39:00 +0000

Have fun customizing MSN Messenger — learn how here!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize