GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 13:21:05 PDT
Be ok in any god-for given place u call refuge, that's not my cup of tea
hence i can't entertain coffee so well. Did i comprehend LEGAL ACTIIIOOON,
AS U WERE SOLDIER MAN, U ARE FROM THE EIGHT INTAKE OR THE TENTH INTAKE...AM
I RIGHT? u WERE A SERIOUS (THAT WAS WHAT I THOUGHT U WERE, THEN) WITH SANA
SABALLY, REMEMBER? I KNOW U VERY WELL.BOY, WATCH OUT, I JUST DON'T LIKE UR
PRECONCEPTIONS, OH NO ME BOY...IT DOES NOT WORK WITH ME...BY THE WAY, IN
WHICH COURT COULD I COME AND ANSWER U? I GUESS NOT IN GAMBIA..CUZ SOMEBOy'S
*** IS GONNA BE ON FIRE!! RIGHT! FOR FINLAND U ARE MORE THAN WELCOME CUZ U
CAN FIND ME VERY VERY EASILY. tIP: JUST ASK THE FIRST police-man u
meet..they all know me, and every self-respecting black man in this country.
Even, will teach u how not steal from urown store(gambia). U don't have a
name no more, cuz u were criminal, and ur criticizing jamus will not safe ur
sorry ASS from the courts. so which court is it gonna be??? I put it to
MACHUDOOO, how can a Lt. earning twelve hundred dollars a month afford to
hire LAWYERS who are charging 48hundred dollars an hour. I will see u in
court ass-hole ,anywhere, anytime. will write more, when not busy, cuz u
disappoint soooo baaad.
kittos
petyer