GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fatou Darboe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:26:03 EDT
Joe Sambou,
You cannot prescribe the oust of Jammeh better. Let's exhaust democratic
means first. It might take us long to achieve our purpose but it might
happen sooner than we think.Violence creates violence. We do not want
another colonel prop up his head and take the Gambia hostage.I side with
your democratic call and i hope Hamjatta will let me finish this sentence. I
very much enjoy you and Ebou Jallow's postings on your different paths to
freedom.Ebou, if you want to be our next President please come in as His
excellency Ebou Jallow not as another digruntled colonel except if you want
to be a NINJA in which case you might have to lobby your friend Saul Khan.
He is from Jarra and they are experts on cutlasses.
Please try and keep the discourse on Gambian issues positive.We are all
crying for the same thing.
Keep up the good work L-ers
May GOD bless us all.
Fatou Jaw Manneh