GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousainou Ngum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:47:57 -0800
Ebrima, your source is damn right. You see, those folks were here just three
weeks ago for another *bleep* "Doctor Visit"; and guess what? They came in a
special flight, stayed at the Lincoln Hotel(some name to that effect) in DC
and went on a shopping spree, supposedly footed by the Gambian people. I
think we have come to learn to live with the insanity these guys (Jammeh &
Co.) bring to us daily. Tell your sources to keep writing and not bow to any
form of distractions.

Ous Ngum.

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:39:57 -0000, The Gambia and related-issues mailing
list wrote:

>  Gambia-L:
>
>  A short e-mail from a source.
>
>  Ebrima
>
>  _____________________________________________________________
>

>  >To: [log in to unmask]
>  >Subject: It costs Gambian taxpayers US $120,000
>  >Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001
>  >
>  >Ebrima,
>  >Just for the record; it costs the Gambian taxpayer $120,000 every
quarter
>  >to transport Lady Zainab and baby Jammeh (together with hangers-ons) to
the
>  >US and back to visit the baby doctor. This man must go and he must go
now.
>  >

>  if you have problems accessing the web interface and remember to write
your full name and e-mail address.