GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gibby Cham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 05:43:05 -0800
I realistically don't see anything wrong with Yahya
appointing them, but he needs to put them in a
position where they can help in directing our country
in a positive direction; and not to ship them out of
the country as a camouflage. If he is doing that, I
can see why.Because he is an idiot. He thinks
everybody is as stupid as he is.

Lets all just put all our angers aside eventhough we
never wanted him to win, but it is time for our
country to get together as ONE and work towards a
common goal which is to establish a peaceful and
economically strong country. We have to work behind
him because he is now officially our President. We
can't do anything about that. If we love our country,
we need to work with the idiot to get what we want in
that country and not hate him for the next 5 years.
There is a saying that " if a cow kicks you and you
kick back, you both are cows". Doing that will not
move the country forward but backwards for the next 5
years. We all know the guy is a idiot, but we need to
stop hating him and instead love our country. Lets
find ways to make our country better and stop
concentrating on getting the guy out of power. We've
tried it and it did not work.
In order to get our country to be recognised again,
Yahya has to ignore all other anamousities he had with
the people that opposed him in the elections and put
the right people in the right positions to develop
Gambia. If his best interest is in our country, he
should have no problem going that route. All the
presidential candidates had something to offer towards
the development of the country, yet it doesn't mean
that they have to be appointed in the cabinet but
their ideas can be recognised.
It is definitely time to move on guys, and get to
work.

God Bless The Gambia.

G.......

--- "Movement for restoration of democracy in Gambia