GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jimo Kejera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:17:35 PDT
Thank you guys for sharing this valuable information with the sensible
people of the world. I love hearing people talk sense. This is the type of
information sensible Gambians on the L need to hear. Please consider me a
member in this organisation. I am ready to contribute anything to support
this organisation. May ALLAH bless our mission!
Jimo Kejera