GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prince Obrien-Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 12:05:45 +0200
Hi Prof,

Did you take into consideration that the person whom you have quoted is a MAN
who is not "gay"?
Then he is right to say "...i have not as yet slept with a man". Not all men go
to bed with men. In fact, from what I have heard there is indeed a Hasanatou
Barry and to my understanding she is yet to enter Kindergarten. thus I doubt
whether she could have been the author of this quote.
However, It looks to me as if there was more than "one hand" in the postings of
this female "Tomma" of yours.

Prince