GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:04:35 EDT
Colley,
I join Brothers Saul Khan, KB, Kujabi and the rest of our
compatriots-in-the-struggle in congratulating you on another bestseller. It
would not tantamount to gross exaggeration to say that your insights on the
making of the evil that is Jammeh is a treasure trove of historical
importance the magnitude of which i have yet to see.
Your intervention at a time when the List seemed to be infiltrated with
twisted side-show freaks, sophists, hypocrits and low lifes and their heroic
acts of selective amnesia - to pinch a phrase from Krugman - should serve as
a reminder to the Gambian family the dire prospects we are faced with a low
life like Jammeh at the helm of our dear nation. In the event that freaks
show up to slap-dash garbage on your noble intervention, i counsel you to
completely ignore them. These twisted freaks have no valuable contribution to
make here; all they are interested in is to create confusion. Oh!.........
and of course enjoy their nano second of fame. Well, time is up - if they
have anything valuable to say here, let them concentrate on the issues and
stop peddling silly stuff that suffices for kindergaten kids only. Let them
tell us why they think a madness like Jammeh is good for the Gambia after
slaying 15 innocent school children? Let them tell us why those who were
found culpable of the murders of our innocent brothers and sisters, should
not be tried for their heinous crimes against the Gambian peoples? Let them
tell us why child murderers like Badgie, Jatta et al should be walking
scot-free in the streets of Banjul and or represent the Gambian peoples? Let
them tell us why people like Dumo, Jaiteh et al should continue to languish
behind bars as prisoners of conscience on the basis of such stupid and
spurrious charges of attempting to stage a coup d'etat? Let them us why a
terrorist like Baba Jobe should be maintained by the tax payer to continue
harrassing innocent Gambians? Let them tell us why people like George
Christensen, Koro Ceesay and all those victims of Jammeh's callous brutality
deserve what had been meted out to them? Let them tell us why a moronic
imbecile like Jammeh should continue to lord over us when he has failed in
even the basic duties of leading a gov't? Why, after mortgaging poor farmers
yields to scroungers and hustlers like the Hilo outfit, we should want Jammeh
and his immoral regime as the gov't of our country?

Colley, since i don't expect honest answers from these lot, these questions
are merely rhetorical and to prove a point: these hypocrites, cynics,
side-show twisted freaks and sophists are not here to serve a useful purpose.
They are merely here to confuse stuff already straightened out. People like
Gomez seem to suffer from a heavy dose of acute low inferiority complex and
what KB aptly labelled as acute low expectations syndrome or ALES. These
people never cease to amaze with their idiotic and conceited posturing. In
the event, i counsel the Brother [Gomez] to go see a shrink given his twisted
obsession. I trust there are still online quacks who counsel loonies, freaks,
fruitcakes, nutcases and their crowd free of charge? Well, this link should
help: http://www.shrinks-for-freaks.com. - they only happen to charge a
nominal fee of sending periodicals/newsletters to freaks on their list.

Colley, it is only tragic that other obligations would circumscribe your
desire to fully engage us in the war against the madness imposed upon us by
Jammeh. I take comfort from the fact that when your memoirs come out, it
shall educate the whole world out there about the monstrosity of this
hustling syndicate we have back home parading themselves as a gov't. Saul
Khan was right about the need for you to continue your series so that those
young soldiers who take orders from a crass imbecile like Jammeh would think
twice before they do or say anything against their Gambian family. I look
forward to the next time fate enables you to send in another posting that
chronicles the mediocrity that represents the Gambian peoples today.

Best wishes,

Hamjatta Kanteh