GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:45:53 +0000
All, the sixth Annual MGAC conference was a success by any standard.
Briefly, the presentations by Dr. Laye Saine, Dr. Aiyesha S. Hakeem,
Executive Director of African Connections, Lawyer Ousainou Darboe Executive
Member of NADD and leader of the UDP , and Ms. Sigga Jagne, PRO for STGDP
were both informative and engaging.

The keynote speaker was Lawyer Ousainou Darboe.  Gambians had an opportunity
to ask tough and challenging questions to the NADD representative and folks,
the session was one engaging hour of serious dialogue of which both the
audience and presenter gained perspectives of each other.  It was good for
Gambians to hear directly from Mr. Darboe and for Mr. Darboe to also hear
the ideas and concerns of Gambians and friends of Gambia in the diaspora.

I am exhausted from the weekend activities and the grind of work is not
permitting me the time to do justice to capture the true essence of the
conference.  I shall come back in the days ahead to further inform you.  In
the mean time, look out for the video on SunuGambia, GPost, G-L, and All
Gambian sites.

Chi Jaama

Joe

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい