GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Wassa Fatti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:35:05 +0000
Saiks/Ndey,
Thanks for your reply with regard to March 8 greetings. For Ndey, many do
ask why I have not been contributing to the Gambian L. I will.

For Saiks, I think you are missing the point in your arguments with regard
to women question in the Gambia or Africa in genral. I shall come back to
you on this issue soon and provide some hitorical backgrounds. I hope it
will be a major contribution to the discussions on the Gambian L. The
problem is that I will soon be travelling to Africa for a conference.

Keep the discussion on for the interest of our long suffering peoples'.