GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 02:57:35 -0700
Mr. Sey,

Look at the shameful way in which you are trying to divert attention
from the real issue at hand here.

First you try to defend the indefensible, and when faced by
overwhelming condemnation of your running dog attitude, instead of
doing the hounarable thing, you try to shift the focus away from the
real problem. Saul's attitude is not the issue here! We are talking
about the murder of Gambian school children, for heaven sake!

Dictators like the one you represent have been known to murder even
their close family members. Saul's position on this issue (mass murder)
is shared by all who've cared to raise their voices, except of course
you and we all know why. Don't sell your soul to the devil brother.
Remember all you say on this forum will be achived and history shall be
the judge.

If every member of this list had Saul's attitude, clowns like the ones
you represent would never rule over our people.

Writers and poets side with their people not with the oppressors of the
people. When next I need to give an example of a true reactionary, I
know where to look.

It does not matter how many containers you ship to the Gambia for the
benifit of students if you adapt an apologetic stance when they are
turtured, raped and gunned down by virtual zombies when they dare to
protest.

Yes, there are those of us who have consciences and shall make our
voices heard, no matter what!

Kabir.