GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 00:40:27 -0500
Accidents happen, we all love food but again it is one of the most easiest
thing that can easily make us sick.  Food poisoning is possible in many
ways.

I personally think it is food poisoning which could be cause by many ways
from the ingredients in the food, from food handlers and so on.

I hope they all get better because some food poisoning can be deadly.

Yus