GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:25:24 -0400
Ms. Joh, these are the whining of someone that has NOTHING to offer. I just
exposed you as someone that is NOT true to her words. You hate Jawara so
much you to do NOT want to help our people in an Alliance that opens its
doors to former PPP supporters just like it opened its doors to former NCP
supporters and former PDOIS supporters. You hold an indefensible position.
That is the crux of my earlier posting. You want to disenfranchise the PPP
people and you know that does NOT make sense. So what do you do? You
conveniently side-stepped the issue and start whining about my choice of
words on G_L. Go get a dictionary and cure your vocabulary/ignorance. The
strongest (and my favorite) term I have used to described people like you is
VERMIN. It means: a contemptible and offensive person. I will send you a
bill later. Just kidding. I hope you will NOT start imagining that I am
threatening you again. I am NOT going to send you anything.
KB