GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:42:45 +0200
Cmdes,

This is what I was referring to - they are surely going to finish all our young ones.  The ones above 15 years have already been infected.  The ones below 15 yrs will need an incubation period of 10-15 - that means they may never live beyond the age of 25-35 yrs!!!!

Read what Museveni's son says here:

"He urged district leaders to make sure that all children below 15 years are taken for the measles immunisation in the forthcoming immunisation exercise."