GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:21:25 +0000
Oooh Lucifer! May you continue to be a tormented soul.  Why are you the only
one jumping up and down for an APRC that does not know you exist, or at best
is yarning for your behind to be fried?  APRC have a chapter in DC and
Atlanta, how come those card carrying members are silent and you, the none
member roaming and howling?  You know what, I am beginning to suspect that
you are cursed by the souls of the murdered and the poor.  Your torment is
getting worse and you are getting more and more restless.  May you continue
to be haunted by the evil within you.  Let you continue to not be able to
close your eyes in sleep.  Burn lucifer, burn!