GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:52:17 -0800
I agree with Dr. Jaiteh on Edwards continued presence in the campaign. It helps take voters that may be Clinton voters but love the economic populist message that Edwards spout. It is also my believe that we might heading for a brokered convention, and Edwards is most likely to shift his delegates towards Obama than in coronating a dynasty. So by all means let him soldier on.

Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]> wrote: Father Mose,
I am not pretending to be an expert in this case but a 3-way race is
good for Barack. So we must encourage John Edwards to continue.
Malanding

http://gambian.blogspot.com