GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:37:22 +0200
Dear Mariama,
I am not a member of Gambia-L List Management but just want you to note that there is an instruction at the footer of every mail of Gambia-L  stating how to unsubscribe;  go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html
1. Click on the link "Join or leave the list, or change your list settings" - this is where you subscribe or unsubscribe yourself from Gambia-L.
2. Follow the instructions on this page; enter the name and e-mail address you subscribed with  on the L, scroll down to the bottom of the page and press the  submit button stating "Leave Gambia-L.

3. You should receive a verification e-mail in your mail box which you have to confirm inorder to complete your removal from the list.

This is the same way people can join or leave Gambia-L without sending subscription requests to all members on the L.
Regards,
Momodou Camara