GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Farage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 10:39:02 -0400
     Mr. Jallow,

     You should limit your discussion on the role you played during your
     time and nothing else. If you want changes by violence means, why not
     lead that change rather than engaging descent politicians, using
     political means to get the consent of the people.

     Really, all descent and honest Gambians should not take you seriously
     on your criticisms on the present regime. If this regime is to face
     justice for the millions unaccounted for from Taiwan, I see no reason
     why you should not answer justice, being the very one who collected
     these sums.

     How can an armed robber call a murderer an evil person?

     Haruna Farage