GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:05:26 +0200
1)

"He said that he was "amused" by the president's knowledge of different method of killing and wondered whether security is not using the science the President enumerated."

2)

"Wacha said the president's description of 'silent' forms of killing had enlightened him, since, he said, many people have died soon after getting out of prison."

"On that account I thank the President," he said, with a touch of sarcasm.

3)

The President said the trip was borne out of security concerns and lack of trust in most local doctors - and that he paid for the two women's upkeep and medical expenses.