GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 03:45:15 +0200
Sidibeh,
Joe has broken the rules and regulation of the G-L, by insulting all of us.
He should be de-listed!
As the wollof saying goes, " If you are accused of being a witch, and found
chewing a baby`s foot
then you are a witch "  Remember that you have your archieves in the G-L,
and one can always
come out with evidence of what other people has written. Why the hell is Joe
going round lying
that people wrote this and that without coming out with evidence? He is
accusing Jabou of telling
muslims not to go to non muslims. He is accusing me of saying that I was
harassed by the first republic
etc. etc. Let him go to the archives and show the evidence of his lies. If
anyone talks about Jola, he
generalises it to all the Jolas. Who the hell is Joe Sambou? He will not
control us on this Jola issue.
Yaya Jammeh is a tribalist at the highest degree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jassey
Conteh is just a great man
and " Jambarr " in my book. I heard about this " Eku Boppa " business two
years ago. Thanks to Ebou
Jallow for telling us who " Eku Boppa " is. You see, Joe and Ebou has their
own beef, so let us go too
deep between them. Anyway, I am appealing for Joe not to be de-listed, but
he has broken the rules.
Bravo to Jassey Conteh! Bravo to Jabou for her loyalty and respect in our
struggle! My full respect for her!

Tapha Libidorr Fye