GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:53:18 +0000
Chris, thanks, but please do not minimize your role in this struggle.  For
those who may not know, Chris is instrumental in STGDP fundraising efforts
and has sponsored our t-shirt and bumper-sticker sales among wearing many
hats in the organization.  If anyone wants to purchase NADD
t-shirts/bumper-stickers, they will be sold at the July 4, in Atlanta.  You
can also contact Chris, myself or any STGDP participant and they can get you
one.  Chris, Che, and others in Minnesota are the driving force to the
set-up in Minnesota and I look forward to seeing a lot of Gambians from
Minnesota, Madison, and hopefully Chicago come out and take ownership in
NADD, at this historic town hall meeting.  This is a grassroots effort and
none should be a spectator.  A lot of good things will happen for NADD and
most Gambians know that NADD is their only hope of salvaging what's left of
our dignity.  Recent events in the country has seen Yaya and the APRC trying
anything to intimidate NADD.  Together, we can achieve uncommon results.  We
the people shall remain.

Chi Jaama

Joe