GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kabir Njaay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 20:02:31 +0200
So you finally mustered the courage to say what you only dared allude to
yesterday.

Unfortunate that  in putting together your pathetic list in a quest whose
purpose is obvious, someone had to ask what it's all about. Yesterday it was
'Ams Jallow' and 'Binneh Minteh' both of whom I have not seen here in a long
time, today you mustered the courage to get to me, which seemed you original
purpose.

I can only vaguely recall 'Ams Jallow,' a vehement anti-Jammeh activist and
remember him being accused of hiding behind a pseudonym by
some. 'Binneh Minteh,' from what I recall, recounted horror stories from the
army. Karim Sanneh, I know online as a consistent opposition campaigner and
Joe Smabou as the most indefatigable anti-Jammeh campaigner I have yet to
come across. Is this what it's all about, President Pierre?

I am certainly honoured to to associated with Joe Sambou, an honest and
consistent man whose word you can rely on any day, better that than a bunch
of slime balls with a convoluted sense of morality, and in saying that I am
not in any way referring to the second part of you list. Most of them I
respect.

Just to remind you though, because you seem only capable of grasping the
issue fleetingly, the issue under discussion is anonymity on the list;
hiding behind a bogus name to, for example accuse someone of seeking asylum
and being on the run from authorities simply because he had unfavourable
opinion about an online newspaper. Should the coward have been admonished by
'management,' if not is it fair for anyone to castigate the victim when he
feels bringing his private life into the issue, which he proved was false
with documents forwarded here, was wrong and responded in a manner befitting
what he deemed a violation of his privacy with lies?

These are the issues being discussed and if you can't address them, I don't
have the time to waste on a mental midget like yourself.

Kabir.