GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Essa Sey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 04:34:53 -0700
When next i receive threats and very SOUR insults i'll either send them to the G L administrators or directly on the L and see how this forum will judge such.Ha! MR. Njie Dudu i was adviced not to be sending private mail on the forum so does that become a blanket for you the ones who send insults to others PRIVATELY.

REALLY REALLY UNLESS THIS INSULTING-CULTURE IS ABOLISHED IT WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR US TO CULTIVATE HARMONY.

HOPEFULLY I WON'T BE ASKED TO GET AWAY BECAUSE I BELEIVE REGARDLESS OF OUR POLITICAL STANDINGS JUSTICE SHOULD PREVAIL ON THE L.

However, MR.Njie threatened to kill me when he sees me in DC so please Mr. Njie Note that i have forwarded your mail to detective friends i have in NEW YORK SO LETS GO.

I will deal with such threats and insults from any one within the framework of the law because that is no politics.Infact even if i wanted to deviate the topic that Njie and co. asked me to drop or they willkill me i will now continue it COME WHAT MAY!!!

The Gambia belongs to all of us so why should others be hated to the extend of being threatened to be killed for expressing their feelings? Pleaase Katim and co i beleive this is no politics now! this is total savegery.

if some of us on line are saying this or that is wrong in Africa or Gambia in particular and those very people are resorting to threaten others(ha! ha!).I will be condemned again but note that we should be very impartial in this!

SO MR.NJIE DUDU I WILL BE WRITING MORE THAN BEFORE HENCEFORTH SO YOU CAN COME AND KILL ME AS YOU THREATENED.

THIS PROVES THAT WHILST SOME ARE ON LINE DISCUSSING IN A DEMOCRATIC WAY OTHERS ARE BREEDING HATRED.

ML JASSEY CONTEH AND CO SO ITS OKAY FOR SOMEONE TO THREATEN TO KILL ME BECAUSE OF WHAT? MY POLITICAL OPINION?

ESSA BOKARR SEY.