GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
burang conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:47:40 +0000
Rodine, it took single people to change history in there own name. Mandela
did it at South Africa, Dr King in the US, Mrs Suu Kyi at Burma. If others
can do it, I see no reason why we as Gambians can't free our country from a
decadent regime.

You seem to be a propagandist for the regime you are defending here. You
must remember your service at the TV & RADIO, since you are receiving tax
payers money at the AJJ TV&RADIO station.You are supposed to be given a fare
and accurate information to the public, whether in favor of the government
or against. Gambian peoples don't need the likes of your present boss and
the former boss, the later who is still thrown praish to Jammeh in this
forum. Gambian people will change the course of history in their own name.

We are contributing more than your knucklehead is thinking. What kind of
peace are you enjoying there? What kind of development is going on there?
You people with your propaganda tools are thinking,the masses can be blind
folded with your styles of misinformation. We know your types are the only
few,whos soul is for sell with any cost or position. You have done it
already, since you are rewarded a place at a national radio and TV own by
the Gambian people, now change to AJJ TV&RADIO,

We are enjoying the fruit of what we toil, we cheat no body to earn our
living, and we also heap no  hardship on the Gambian people. Is our hard
currencies we sent to feed our families and friends back home, so that they
will not sell their soul and families to the APRC boys.

Even if Ams won't be there, but his hard currencies are always there to feed
you and your bosses at the AJJ TV&RADIO service.You do missed our values in
the diaspora, We are the mechanism of your Government, we are guiding the
people, cause we are their servant, not their deceivers.

Rodine Standup and defend every single territory of the Gambia,You are as
equal as Jammeh and his bunches. Before them Gambia exist and after them,
the nation will rise as ever.  Don't sell your pride for few dimes, you owe
it to the generation yet unborn.

Lets push forward for true democracy.

Conteh Julla