GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebou colly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 12:16:12 -0700
--To George, I join everybody in expressing my grief
and sentiment for the unwarranted attack on you, your
family and entire staff by the Jammeh criminals. I
don’t need to beat about the bush on how this criminal
action happened or who was behind it, for it is
apparent that the 22nd July Monkey cowards did it on
Yaya’s orders. These are their standard crimes that
the police or NIA will do nothing to solve it other
than pretend to investigate it while the heat is still
on. Those masked men were without doubt Modou Picka
Jallow and his notorious gang. There is nothing at
this moment one can do about these evil disciples of
Yaya; but while we wish you a very speedy recovery
from this traumatic event, be rest assured that they
will all with their psychotic boss be put on chains
soon and paraded to where they best belong, HELL.
After all the cowards merely demonstrated how much of
chicken heads they carry on their shoulders. Unarmed,
unprepared, you alone with only your watchman were
able to chase them away on a mission that I am sure
was designed to destroy and murder with
state-guaranteed support. Seven to ten of them
equipped with petrol bombs, teargas and all what not
ended running away in their government supplied
vehicle after failing in their mission. In my battle
camp, soldiers of such low reputation, an epitome of
absolute cowardice, are shot rather than being
maintained among the ranks of the true believers.
Anyway in Yaya’s camp there are no true believers
including him the father of all imbeciles. Wait and
see the day we put him in chains, he would be worst
than Samuel Doe in pleading and crying for mercy as
the Liberian tyrant demonstrated in his final dying
moments.
As for those 22nd July thugs they have lost it
altogether and will never recover from their fatal
misfortunes at the UDP meeting at Basse. That was what
they were specially trained to do. Intimidate,
terrorize and ensure that the opposition is silenced
for good. But like Jammeh’s Katusha fiasco their first
practical field attempt taught them the bitter lesson
that all they thought they could do they couldn’t
after all. I was hoping and praying that they would be
foolish enough to attempt their Basse-style monkey
game at SerreKunda when the UDP held their rally there
last Saturday. But they sure knew better. That would
have been their last appearance in the Gambia’s
political theater.
Now they have changed their tactic from that bold
method of carrying out Yaya’s evil orders to this
cowardly clandestine technique. And as usual they have
failed miserably. It’s another sign of their final
doom.
I wonder how the Sidat Jobes, Isatou Njie Saidys and
all those heavyweight bloodsuckers around Yaya
pretending to be saintly will feel about this one.
Perhaps they had already even called Yaya and
sympathized with him for his failure to get more
patriotic noble Gambians sent six-feet deep this time.
These are the worst monsters in the system at this
time of the struggle. Asher Lev a Jewish survivor of
Sobibor Nazi concentration camp once wrote: “ evil
people are very few in this world, too few to do any
harm when left on their own; but it is always those
seemingly decent ones, those with human outlooks and
intelligent-looking constitutions who by their support
empower the evil few into causing havoc to humankind.
Sidat, Isatou and those spineless disbelievers are no
exception in this category of sinners. They will all
go to hell with Yaya where they can all help to serve
the devil eternally.

YAYA WILL GO SOON!!!

Ebou Colly