GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:29:57 +0200
Hello Gambia-L,

A wonderful suggestion has just come in about including our place (city) of residence when we send in mails to append to the proposed petition.

For those who have already sent in mails to the address, please resend with city of residence added so that we can be differentiated from our namesakes elsewhere. See the petition address below.

Jabou, thanks for the suggestions and offer. As soon as we are done collecting the signatures, I'll forward them to the list. I too have been going through the list of (ADNA) addresses forwarded by Katim yesterday and have been thinking that many of them would be good to get in touch with. May be you can handle that aspect?

Regards,

Kabir.

Petition address: [log in to unmask]

Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]> wrote