GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:50:57 +0100
Greetings Gambia-l,
Happy Koriteh (Eid Mubarak) to all of you including the Ceesays,
Tourays, Bojangs, Jawos and Saiks.

I have just been listening to the interview of Dr. Saine by BBC
Network Africa (today Monday 10th January, 0630 GMT) at:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/networkafrica/daily.ram

Keep up the good work down there Dr. Saine and I hope that the
proposed National Conference and Truth Commission is accepted
by all Political Parties and thereby,
giving the Gambia fresh hope for peace in this new Millennium.

regards,
Momodou Camara, Copenhagen (Denmark)