GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Jeng, Beran" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 12:28:32 -0400
G-L,

After reading the gazette establishing the commission of inquiry
I observed the following:

1.Awa Ceesay Sabally is not included in the list of commissioners.

2. Clause 2 under authorisation of the commission,does not specify
    anything regarding the students killed. There is provision for the
    commission to asses and quantify material loss.

    Can someone help maybe I'm missing something !

Beran