GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LAMIN TUNKARA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:40:21 PDT
Ebou Jallow,

After speaking with that SATANIC AFPRC tongue, I guess you have to live with
your image tarnished for ever. You were part of a corrupt system that
betrayed the trust of MY PEOPLE, AND MY COUNTRY. Only when things fell apart
for, did you change your position on your boss captain AAJ. I always wonder
what where you doing when SANA was the VP. If you truly believe in justice,
you would have spoken against the cruel things they had carried out in the
country. Instead, you kept't quiet because everything was going fine for
you. Brother, don't think we are fools.  You and yaya are the same, and i
would like to see you stand beside him when he is asked to account for what
you put us through.
Here in the L, IT'S A TAKE OR LEAVE IT deal. You will be asked to  clarify
the part you played on some issues during your term as a govt official. If
you are not ready to answer those questions, the door is open for you to
leave but as long as you stay, you'll always have some.
Your idea of taking legal action against those wanting to know the truth to
me is nonsense. You should be ashamed of yourself.  In DC and the US in
general, i'm sure you are aware of the hazzles elected officials go through
when they breach the trust of the people. So learn from that and stop
fooling yourself.

HE WHO LAUGH LAST, LAUGHS THE BEST!!!

WE THE DOWN TRODDEN MAJORITY WILL TAKE THE LAST LAUGH  {INSALLAH SUBHANA WA
TA'ALA}

GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY.

TUNKARA