GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suntou Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 15:28:15 -0400
in recent months most international students in england are been deny visa
extension on no serious grounds. the policy is to create more illigal immigrants
from africa and asia so that the police can once again begin the imfamous
stop and search policy.
the home office is been split into two departments to make this process more
efficeint. most black students who are enroll and are studying in universities
and colleges are refuse visa extension ,they are then told you have a right to
appeal ,which takes months .why is this done ? the key reason is britain is
willing to take in more former eastern european immigrants ,which technically
mean non-whites most be reduce to creat space.
the battle is still on. we are not needed any where ,make plans for our
repatriation .take your chances. God be with us.amen.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい