GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
alfusainey bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:07:02 PST
Hello ,
My count so far has revealed 30+ against 1 in favour of religious postings
on the Gambia-L. I must say that i was very proud of the way Brother Momodou
Jabang handled the situation. Keep up the good job brother. I do not read
every religious posting on the L, but the ones i have opened and read i
found very useful and educative.
God Bless and Peace Be upon all
Alasana Bah