GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
yero mama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 13:18:34 +0000
   Ousman you didn't suffer alone all of us are here who were bastioned but
dare not say a word because the trail of coup one,coup two was the soup of
the day.Believe me any commission that is to be set in the gambia has to
start from 19 JAWARA DAYS.

   The mass grave near radio syd....The mass grave at yundum international
airport...The rebels who were served
hot food directly from acooking pots whilst under detention in depot...Oh
yes i remember how sorrowful it was to hear that you Ousman was dragged out
of your classroom and whisked to the CID! I was whipped to pulp by police
officers in 81 after being reported by (an ambulance driver whom i still see
around pretentiously smiling to me and my family). I was whipped because
they accused me of keeping marxist books at home! Allah knows that was not
true!

   We all remember what happened to some of our colleagues at school when
the 'jawara-helicopter-crash' was announced.Some of us were accused of being
happy about it and received threats from the school authorities to avoid
making comments!

  But all that is good and cool because he was a champion of democracy.
YEROMAMA PULORI GALOHAAWA.