GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
joe sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 15:51:35 GMT
Ebrima, thanks to you and your source for your contributions toward the
uplift of our people.  How is Yahya's baby named Sambou?  What is the story
behind the name?  I hope I don't know the link to this beast (Yahya).  I
missed your source's posting on this issue and I will be grateful if he/she,
or anyone could repost the article.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou