GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:43:18 -0700
Mr. Tunkara,

I am glad that your example are beginning to show self-respect and think like responsible/matured adults.  Besides I have no intentions of proving anything to anybody...especially to some foolish monkeys with a keyboard.  If anybody thinks Ebou Jallow is a thief or liar then they have a moral obligation to proof their allegations beyond reasonable doubt without slandering my name.  This is what is required by tolerance, respect for human dignity and the rule of law in a democracy.
How come some of you can decry Jammeh's lack of "respect for the law" in the Gambia yet want to practice mutant dictatorship, intolerance, indecency and distasteful ugliness towards people you hate to see online ? What kind of society are you fools dreaming about for the Gambia...?
You know the common activities of the Gambian malcontents online always remind me of a famous Nietzschean warning: " When going about fighting demons be very careful that you do not end up being a demon yourself."- Nothing could be more apt in describing the Gambian communities online.  Every time they wake up to demonize Yaya Jammeh or insult Ebou Jallow they end up dehumanizing themselves much more...and they wonder why Yaya Jammeh is still in power whilst they are wasting their boring lifes bitching and moaning.

Ebou Jallow