GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 05:38:54 GMT
Karamba,

Is there any way you can communicate with the UDP people to have them sign
up someone - preferably Waa Juwara on the List? Some of us have questions
that only an official proxy of UDP can answer. Besides, after our debate
with Halifa Sallah of PDOIS, it's only fair that we put UDP thru the same
type of scrutiny. Personally, I have questions for Ousainou. But, I'll
gladly settle for Juwara. The man comes across as very brave and articulate
in the papers. It would be interesting to see how he reacts underfire in a
nuetral environment like this forum. Considering the perception some people
have of him, he will only be doing himself and his party a big favor by
defending/clarifying his stance. So, please pass along the request.

Saul.