GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 15:40:28 GMT
Gambia-L:

The e-mail below, as usual, came from a source in the Gambia, and it is
being sent to the L unedited. So, please, just ignore the
spelling/typographical mistakes in my source's latest round of e-mails. I
have to say that because of limited access to the Net these days, there is
no way I can work on improving these e-mails which are normally written in a
hurry by my sources.

Ebrima