GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pope Pope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:09:40 EDT
Mr. Jarju
Can't we disagree amicably and objectively and stop all these personal
attacks. I mean even if someone else did attack you personally, am sure
you'll gain by not stooping to their standards (am not saying anyone did).
Regardless of our disagreements, I dont think these attacks do anything but
tarnish reputations and bring bad blood, and we can certainly do without
that kind of thing during these sad and tragic times. Thank you

Yankuba
Pope