GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2008 06:15:15 EDT
Suntou,
I echo your sentiment. I think Freedomnewspaper has undergone a remarkable
and valuable development and Pa Nderry deserves high commendation and
encouragement. I take this opportunity to welcome Mathew back to thegambiaecho  better
than ever as he makes wightier considerations more consumable for
thegambiaecho's Gambian readership.

Haruna.

In a message dated 8/22/2008 7:00:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,