GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 06:39:13 -0400
Brother "Ceesay":

I am glad that I have company on the L.  I salute
you on SM's biography.

Two corrections:  Busumbala is in Kombo South, and the
late Alhagie Kebba Bajo resigned his parliamentary
portfolio in less than a week after SM let the Ministry
of Economic Planning and Industrial Development.

The meeting at Albion Place was attended by Hon. Yahya
Ceesay.  Mr. Ceesay at that time was rumored to also
resign his post and the PPP to join SM.

I hope you will keep company.  We in NCP are not opposed
to an Alliance.  We are, however, opposed to this suicidal
marriage between the UDP and PPP.  We want equity and
fairness.  A PPP comeback will result in retaliation,
especially on APRC's supporters.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh
Greensboro, NC/Kombo East Constituency