GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:54:36 EDT
Soffie,

Yes, we heard about how the cowards at the Gambian Embassy in Washington did
not show up for work or locked themselves in when they knew there would be a
demonstration. They are just continuing the practice that their boss and his
thugs are doing at home, hiding from the people. However, they cannot hide
forever, and if they are as innocent as they claim, then whay are they
hiding? I suggest this letter be mailed to the State House, as well as to the
embassy in D.C. Keep up the good work.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 4/17/00 9:54:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,