GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 02:26:49 -0500
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: The dangers of narrow-mindedness.

This piece is preposterous! Absolute rubbish!Are you people for real? Isn't
it time we stop wasting value space on the Maelstrom? Talk about an idea
whose time has passed. What kind of medieval euphemism BS is this :
Dangers Of Narrow-mindness? Jeez, has anyone seen Imam Leigh? 'Cause We
might be in deep $h!t if we acquiesce to these epithetic idiosyncrasies
from this lot.

Whoever wrote this P.O.S is the Mt Everest of all narrow-minded S.O.Bs and
he/she better look for a bigger sewer to spew this sort of crap. Gambia-L
is no place for mediocre minds. For someone to define narrow-mindedness in
7 long paragraphs speaks volumes and just goes to show how narrow their
mind is. Hell, Merram-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary defines it in ONE
simply sentece, viz : lacking in  tolerance or breadth of vision : Petty.
To me, that's still lots of words to waste. My definition of narrow-
mindness is simply THREE WORDS: Pa Modou Gassama.  Nothing more, nothing
less. He himself is the epitome of narrow-mindedness and a living proof
that NO amount of education can eradicate narrowmindedness.

But insisted to tell us the dangers of narrowmindedness so we can here it
from the horse's mouth, raw and uncut? Sh!, I can't believe he is asking
for this. I say crap! I tell you the dangers of narrow-mindedness but first
are we talking per capita or are we just speaking in parables here. Well,
it doesn't matter. For starters, STUPIDITY is one. You know, the tendency
to lose one's god damn mind. Hey, that's a thought. Fact is no amount of
book knowledge can cure stupidity you know.

Jeez, you guys really want me to go on with this crap. I tell you what. If
I must continue, then it's time to start slapping people. Just kidding. I
have all day. Haven't you notice you rarely see an ELDERLY MIDGET. Well,
apparently we seem to think their life spans are short. Oh no! See now we a
MENTAL, midget that is. Need I say who? You gotta be kidding. This guy's
lifetime work is the stuff of legends; peddling lies to over 600 G'lers,
defending the indefensible, has no conscience and only the ends justify
the means for him, and BTW rumors had it that he frequents Come-Inn,
drinking pints of 'dem thangs' whatcha we dem: Booze or Beer? you know..
just to shot his world down, on and on.. black it out as they say. Yet
these were the same characters talking all that jazz about accountability.

I betcha, you wanna know what I think they should do about narrow-minded
SOBs. Ah-ha! Ok, stack them up in a wheel-barrow(push-push), dump them at
Campama and have them spell "live" backwards, write it on a pad a zillion
times and just see what kind of people they are. They will see "evil" all
over their faces. But relax, it ain't gonna happen like that. These
guys never admit guilt. So what are you gonna charge them with? Innocence?
They are so soaked up with that middlebrow philosophy:"That which doesn't
kill me makes me stronger". I say wishful thinking Touchy-Feely. Just
wait come october, you will then see if two weeks in Mile II with bees,
mosquitos, cockroaches and empty beer cans "makes you stronger". It may
not kill you but it may very well orchestrate the dangers of narrow-
minded. But wait, here is a better idea on what we should do with these
narrow-minded SOBS. I say , plow these narrow-minded SOBS up and throw
them away. Or melt them down. Our poor farmers need that phosphorous for
farming. If we're going to recycle, let's get serious. You all know our
farmers had a terrible season last year. Now you tell me if these SOBs
don't deserve it, Touchy-Feely.

BTW what in the heck is Comes-Inn? We have a Holiday-Inn here but you know
..never mind it's a hotel anyway. Alright, maybe I've gone beserk over this
subject, and some will say I over-reacted and this is me completely out of
character. True perhaps, but don't you all just get sick and tired of some
little tiny bitty things that just won't go the #^ck AWAY.Ha? Ok, we're are
are my chill pills? Honey, did you see my chill pills? Gotta go now, it's
getting late here and time to go to bed. But before I do, let me say this:
I just hope we don't expect any more narrow-minded sermon from a narrow-
minded SOB. We're clear about this, right? Because I swear to the Holy..
Wait. Sh!t, I gotta go. Bye 4now, ta-ta , goodnight/morning wherever you
at.
                                                       Cheers,
                                                       Mr (o-;)

PS: Nothing personal folks. Hold your horses. This is just a satire with
very a provoking truth serum. Gassa, have a good day, I hope..hehehehe . Is it so that go to "Comes-Inn"..hehehehe.. and what is "Comes-Inn"..Gassa?